More on scheduling

BURN THE HORSE
Arkansas State Coach John Brady was the first to speak out against the new Sun Belt Conference scheduling criteria. We're not sure if others did today at media days or not, but we know there are several other SBC coaches who oppose this. This is the reason it took almost six months for the Sun Belt to finally release the new requirements. It's also the reason it's a policy without teeth.
Here's the quote from today's Jonesboro Sun:
“I’m not really in favor of someone telling me how to schedule or who to schedule or what to do with the basketball program at Arkansas State that I’m in charge of. I don’t need anybody looking over my shoulder. I don’t need anybody telling me what’s good for this program in the stage of development that we’re in and what we should do. I’m not as concerned about the other teams in the league as I am about this program, and where we’re going, where we’re headed and what we need to do to make it better.”
Here's a link to the whole story.
http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=45070