Some information on UALR signee James White of Jonesboro, Ga.

This comes from:
http://www.mycountypaper.com/claytonsports/headlines/The_Match_Up_113053624.html
James White
The Scouting Report: The 6-foot-8, 180-pound senior can play both forward positions for the Cardinals. He has been one of the most improved players in the area. White is one of the best shotblockers in the Southern Crescent with his long wingspan.
Season highlights: He is making a case for himself as a county and region MVP candidate. This season, White is averaging 17.4 points, 12.1 rebounds and 6.2 blocks per game.
College choice: Signed with the University of Arkansas-Little Rock last November. “I felt like I was part of their family. They picked me first. When they were recruiting me, I was the No. 1 prospect on their board. That was a big boost.”
Favorite musicians: Lil Wayne and Drake. “Lil Wayne is lyrical he has metaphors that are out of this world. Drake is the same way. He is the next Lil Wayne.”
Favorite movie: He Got Game. “It is just a basketball player’s movie. Everybody loves it. The way he is portrayed as a basketball player and fights through adversity. He was able to fight through what his daddy was doing and fought his way to the top.”
Favorite subject: Math. “I like numbers. I do good with numbers. My ninth-grade year I scored high on the math part of a test score. After that, I knew I was good at math.”
Favorite pro athlete: Kevin Durant. “He can do it all at 6-foot-10. He has the same body build as I have. I feel like people have labeled him that he was too skinny, but when he gets out on the court, he lets his game do all the talking.”